- By Premier Siding and Window Sales
- 0 Comments
At Premier Siding and Window Sales, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority while continuing to provide all of our services, estimates, and solutions to Corner Brook and surrounding areas. We are operating and providing the best customer service we can under the current circumstances.
To provide you the best service and to keep everybody safe, we’ve made some proactive changes.
- Our showroom will have limited access. We are still taking calls, completing requested measurements and quoting material/projects.
- Our sales personnel will call prior to the appointment, to get a better understanding of your needs and concerns regarding the work potential needed at your home
- For all window, siding, soffit/fascia, decking and roofing appointments we will not enter your home
- Blown-In Insulation/attic appointments may require us to enter your home. We will wear gloves, keep 2 meters of distance from you, and will limit the time in the home to inspect the area requiring measurement
- Quotes will be sent electronically and will be reviewed over the phone, instead of in person at the Premier Siding location. At this time, we’ll be able to answer any questions you might have
- Emergency repairs/service are still available, including ice/snow removal
Staff Education and Safety
In addition to our service changes, we are implementing new protocols for our staff team. These are explained in brief:
- Working remotely whenever possible
- Increasing communication by phone, and limiting in-person contact with clients, and co-workers
- Wash hands and sanitize before and after appointments
- Avoid face-touching, handshaking
- if you are experiencing any cough or flu-like symptoms, absolutely stay home and self-isolate
We are continually communicating with our team to encourage staff to live responsibly and safely. This includes sharing material, and resources to help us live safely. We will continue to encourage our staff team and the community to follow recommendations and social distance as much as possible.
Thank you for your continued support and consideration during this time. By working together, we can minimize the impact to our community and keep everyone healthy and safe